Jalco TR-Eagle Strap Aluminum
For slate roofs and asphalt shingle roofs. Heavy aluminum strap with three mounting holes. 9.5 inches long overall, 4 3/4 inch wing span width, 4.5 inches high, 9.8 ounces.
This is a solid snowguard with a full Eagle figure on both the front and the back of the snowguard (not hollow on the back side).
Jalco aluminum snow guards can be painted in almost any color upon request for an additional charge of $2.00 per snowguard. See color chart below or view online (polyester). Two week lead time for powder coated snowguards.
If you want to paint your own Jalco snowguards:
1) Clean with paint thinner to get the dirt off.
2) Prime with a self-etching aluminum primer available at automotive supply stores.
3) Use a Rustoleum type paint.
4) Dip the snowguards in the paint and let the excess run off.
5) Alternatively, use spray paint.